Surrounded by boys.....and Ms.B

Welcome to my blog. I've called it 'A House of Hawes' as I am completely surrounded by Hawes' people, a scary (albeit fun) thought at times. Even the dogs have that last name registered. We've decided to go the blog route instead of our website so we can keep things updated easier as the 'Will and Nate' story continues....what a story it's turning out to be!

Monday, October 11, 2010

An attempt at a photoshoot........

I was taking the boys out for a walk on a cool fall Calgary evening. They needed a sweater to wear so I grabbed the sweaters that Nanny (Dave's mom) just finished knitting for them. We then thought we better take a picture to show Brenda. Trying to get two babies to sit up straight side-by-side, and smile is a rather impossible task...

Nate

Will

Lining them up.....
Really don't want to do this Mom....

I'm leaving....

This isn't the kind of picture I was hoping to show Nanny
Line them back up
Both smiling....what a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment