Surrounded by boys.....and Ms.B

Welcome to my blog. I've called it 'A House of Hawes' as I am completely surrounded by Hawes' people, a scary (albeit fun) thought at times. Even the dogs have that last name registered. We've decided to go the blog route instead of our website so we can keep things updated easier as the 'Will and Nate' story continues....what a story it's turning out to be!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Paradise at Kahana Sunset



Where we are staying is nothing short of spectacular. This development was recommended to me by a supplier I used to work with. He started coming here 7 years ago and has come every year since. Most our time-share type rentals but the unit I rented was privately owned on VRBO. A great unit that has been nicely upgraded. However it is the outside that really makes this place spectacular. Whether we are in the pool, walking along the beach or standing on the lanai, we can see whales and dolphins continuously. We were in the pool a few days ago and we could hear what I would describe as symbols being crashed together every couple of minutes. We looked towards the beach and could see a whale just slapping his tail and having a grand old time. This went on for about 20 minutes.

















No comments:

Post a Comment